Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Spam














Just a heads up. I'm seriously considering turing on the word verification. I don't want to ban annonymus users because I know that there are some real people who post here who just arn't on blogspot.

I don't want to turn the word verification on. It's annoying when I have to go through that at other kittie's blogs, but the agressive marketing types out there may force me to do so regretfully.

When I rule the world though, things will be diffrent. No, spamming won't be outlawed, these people have to make a living too. But since we kitties usually have parts of our anatomy chopped off to prevent breeding I think it's only fair that spammers have to get something cut off as well to make it harder for them to reproduce. Something like thier legs. Thier hands I would allow them to keep as long as they stay in a little box in theier freezer.

And there will be peace throughout the land.....

7 Comments:

Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Moseskitty:

You are being too kind! It may be construed as softness and interfere with your plans of world domination.

May I suggest decapitation. With a blunt knife. Followed by roasting of entrails over a slow fire?

Sincerely,

Gigolokitty

5:17 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

have you ever Eaten Spam?? i have. once. once was enough. yuk.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Ginger The Cat said...

My site is having the same problem. Mommy turned off comments and then decided eating Spam sounded good. She actually fried some up, ate it and enjoyed it! :o

10:28 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Moses,
We got spam too. Annoying. Hey don't slam Spam. It comes from a town just south of us, Austin, Minnesota. Minnesota is the Spam Capital of the World, and the natives are quite proud of it. They need to get a life.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with gigolo kitty. And we don't like the food spam either, but it's nothing personal.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Max said...

Go ahead and turn it on...Everyone knows what a pain the sammers have been.

Or get something like Haloscan. I never get spammers with it.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Chrysler hydro-vee ski boat Paxil+premature+ejaculation Turbo texas hold em for window Popup blocker de

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home