Monday, October 31, 2005

A mightily miffed mad moses kitty

I'm feeling especially alliterative today...

But I digress. The people went out on Friday night. That dosen't bother me because it means a little time to myself in the house. They headed out to a show and then a late dinner afterwards. Again, no biggie. Human shows tend to be boring, and human resturants are disgusting.

On the way home the were driving along and they hit a deer!

And they didn't bring any deer home for me. How unforgivably RUDE.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your people are OK. You might want to forgive them just this once for not strafing the carcass in the middle of the road.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Moses;
We hear those deers can cause major damage to cars? How does yours look? Are your folks ok?

3:04 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Mom hit a deer once, she said it was horrible. I hope your humans are ok.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Oh Dear they hit a deer! Momma says they can make a mess of the monsters with wheels. Am everybean ok? How 'bout the monster?

12:14 AM  
Blogger Beau said...

How awful! Is everyone, including the deer, okay. I hear roadkill is pretty disgusting so maybe you better wait for another deer.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is fascinating. I will have to add this to my blogs to visit link.

Thank You,

dog obedience trainer training

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Basketball and bowling and new jersey Pontiac grand am gt 2000 Bmw headlight washers president&aposs choice mastercard your bluetooth software licence does not include Realtime+forex+sa online forex trading Rentals nc Marriott share time vacation Crazy prozac http://www.gameboy-emulator-games-for-windows.info/Clothe-dryers.html Lengths and times travel to each planets Esmolol in pain relief Garner bets purchase levitra online

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home