Thursday, December 01, 2005

ARRG. You know, it's not bad enough that I'm feeling like crap. It's bad enough I haven't been aboe to use the litterbox for days. But nooooo my people have to make it worse. They have to wake me up, then the people tossed me in a pillowcase and drug me into the car. Then we hurtled off at unimaginable speeds to the stabby place.

Once there, I had to sit with them in the waiting room forever.


There was this annoying little dog in there too. He just wouldn't shut up, and he spoke in nothing but canine spanish. Boy he's lucky I'm sick or I would have smacked the taste out of his mouth.

Of course after that they took me in to see the "Doctor". DOCTOR MY FUZZY TUCHIS! That guy's a quack! He stuck a rubber tube up my...oh I can't even bear to describe it. Perv.

Now they're keeping me against my will and I can't even go to the bathroom on my own! The pervo "doctor" has to squeeze my bladder for me to tinkle. I'm not liking this. You people can be expecting many MANY bitings and scratchings when I get home!!!

If I get home....

9 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I'm crying for you, Mos! I'll try to pee twice as much today for you.

I know how scary things like this are. PLEASE keep your spirits up...you have a crew of kitties eagerly awaiting a healthy you!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Moses,
What do they say is wrong? Hope they can fix it fast & you don't have to take too much medicine. Come home soon.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Moses Kity and family,

I lurk a lot and ocassionally stop by to check up on you. I was sorry to see that you weren't feeling well yesterday. I stopped today to check up on you and hear you are at the vets. I asked St Francis of Assisi to offer my prayers as well as his to God. St Francis loves kitties too.
I am sending virtual skritches to you and your humans. I am sure they are very worried about you and want you home soon. I hope when I check in next time you are home.

Mary

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon Moses.

Dee

8:16 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ohhh, spending the night with something stuck up your.... Ouch. Get well soon.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor kitty. Hope you feel better and go home soon. Hugs and skritches!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Ah, man, this sucks. I hope you don't have bladder crystals or stones. I heard those are wicked bad... Come on, PEE on someone so you can go home!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Hang in there Moseskitty! You will be back soon ready to pee on everything!

Besides, you can't let a little matter of limited peeing get in the way of world domination!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww poor Moses! PLEEEEEASE pee (preferrably on the v-e-t or that yappy dog) so you can go home. Let me know if you need help busting out of there!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home