Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wet is bad. Dry is good. It's not rocket science.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Perhaps it's my fault. Perhaps I have confused my people (they're such simple minded creatures after all) by the fact that I like to sit in the bathroom window while they are in the shower. That's because it's cool in there. There's a curtin to shield me from the water, and if folks see you naked once in a while it serves you right! They see me naked most of the time.

This does not mean I like being wet. It does not mean I like water around me.

So to the man, if you drop a bottle of that strange green water (exactly what mountian do you go to get that stuff anyhow?) wait a few minuets before opening it. Specifically, wait until I am out of the room. Your "dew" not only tastes terrible when I am tryign to get it out of my fur, but I was feeling prickely for an hour afterwards. And I stuck to everything for a day after.

And to the woman, if you feel that lunch is not settling too well with you, please pick me up off of your lap and set me down on the ground gently rather than just shoving me off and reaching for your bucket. Oh and quick note; you didn't entirely get it all in the bucket. Ugh.

And what's wrong with the woman anyhow? Does she object to storks so strongly that it makes her ill?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginger The Cat said...

I like to peek in on my Peoples too when they're in the shower!

I couldn't help but notice what a fantastic looking cat you are, btw. Nice stripes!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Oh a stork! I knows about them aminals Moses! I am, afterall, a wildlife inspector :) shmaybe sometime I'll tell you 'bout them! Sorry to hear your Mommy isn't handling stuff well...it will pass though. Momma's friend had the same problem for a few months.

Dew that's green?? Gross me out the door man!! I tell you what...these beans are nuts. They eat and drink the strangest things sometimes!! Just what are ginger snaps anyway?

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.fishing-5.info/circuit_breaker_enclosure.html 24 buy didrex hour medication medication online ov Davidson chalmers solicitors Leather car seat cover auto insurance quote To stop taking wellbutrin Celebrex naproxen shop qoclick http://www.colorado-hiking-trail-map.info/Baccarat-game-baccarat-game.html Av med health plans Incorporating texas vs wyoming Necessary convertible denied health appeal medical insurance claim denial zoloft depressio http://www.html-email-marketing.info/seo_software_brunei.html Sauna in perth Zithromax in combination with prednisone kentucky health insurance gillian anderson giving blowjobs

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home