Thursday, November 03, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, here's the thing. Max says the Woman getting bigger is a good thing because that means more soft places to nap. But the problem is that big tummy of hers isn't soft! It's hard! With bumpy things going on inside of it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It starts bumping at me when they put a Petra CD in......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look! Even the man knows something is going on in there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

I remember when Mom got all soft like that! She had those alien things moving in her too! It would try to get me through her belly but I didn't let it!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Dang, Mom guessed right. Now I owe her 5 hours of snuggles, dang.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Now I owe her 5 hours of snuggles, dang.

You got off lightly. I bet my tiara against a Evil!Troll's heirloom pendant. Oh well, she'll look really silly with a tiara on her swollen head anyway.

Congratulations Moses Kitty!! You are about to get a new snuggle partner!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Ginger The Cat said...

Awwwwwwwwwwuh what great photos!! And your Momma is gonna have a sticky human! Neato congrats!!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home