Thursday, July 28, 2005

Simple Pleasures.

I really am an individual who prefers the simple pleasures in life. The sound of the can opener, sleeping on the air condiotiner, the screams as I slowly pull my teeth out of my Man's leg for locking me in the basement yesterday!

I don't care if you are trying to keep the house cool. I don't care if the light was off. You should have checked. And If I'm hiding you still should have found me before closing that door. Instead I'm left down there for twelve hours with just a litterbox and your studio. And you don't even have any interesting instruments down there! It's all electronic. The piano dosen't make any sounds when I jump on it, neither do the drums! AND THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT DOWN THERE!

You should feel bad for trying to starve me, and lock me away! And if you don't feel bad enough, I'll give you a hand there! There's a reason I'm eating my food so quickly. I sure hope you arn't too attached to the color of your carpet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

A little peeved are we Moses? I would be too. Sounds like you had a traumatic experience. You should have but your claws through the drum head...

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mathias42 said...

Well, I'd have two problems doing that. First, I don't have claws (in the front anyhow). Second, it's an electronic Drumset. No drum head, just pads on a flat board thingy. Not even anything I could bite!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tell him! And, keep reminding him of what he did just to make sure he doesn't forget!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home