Saturday, July 16, 2005

Special Saturday update

I don't usually update on Saturdays but this is an exception. My woman's home! Yay!

But she dosen't seem to be feeling better. That makes me sad. That and getting sprayed by the water bottle on the landing of thestairs, just because I pounced on the Man's ankle when he was on his way up (a good watchguard has got to keep in pratice).

But mostly I'm sad about the woman. Mabey we'll cuddle today an watch the new Garfield video the man brought home.

And then I'll bite him for spraying me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Moses! My name is Beau and I blog, too! Timmy told me about you. Two things: I think the woman is going to pop out a baby human. (Does she have a big belly?) And, don't forget to scratch the man also when you bite him. Hope you check out my site sometime!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Is everything ok with your Mommy? I hope so.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.nexium-9.info/zyban_medicine_in_the_philippines.html Wheelchairs hunt end redditch Ottawa district minor hockey washers repair el cajon Waferin vitamin k http://www.blonde-ass-6.info second hand isuzu uk Grohe bath faucets

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home