Thursday, July 21, 2005

Spam

Something that I was thinking about after reading the Psychokitty's blog yesterday. Spam. If you have an email address, it's a reality. you can't get away from it. I realize that, and I accept it. But is it really so much to ask that you do a little market research? Send me ads for kitty treats or handsome Versace collars that I can order with my people's credit card.

Instead, this is what I get.
















This is just in poor taste. What would I do with a PSP? I don't have any opposable thumbs!!!

You spammers are not only tasteless, you're cruel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Um, if you win the PSP, my Younger Human has opposable thumbs and would love one...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Ginger The Cat said...

*keels over laughing at Max*

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're stupid too! Don't they know they're spamming a CAT???! Hey, maybe we should get our own credit cards! Uh...maybe not. They might make our humans try to pay up! Just a thought!

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home