Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More letters from prison

That is one firm door. It dosen't look to sturdy, but trust me. No matter how may times I head butt it, that thing is not moving. I can't race out when they bring me food because the man always carries the super soaker with him....And I'm SO unjustly imprisoned!

Seriously people. You wear clothing all the time. You should understand what it feels like to be vulnrable. That's how I feel when you touch my tummy. Of course I'm going to get defensive!
Now let me out of here!

Ahhh screw it. I'm going to tunnel to China.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

This is definitely cruel corporal punishment! A Super Soaker!!! Geez, does he think you're a mountain lion or something?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Dear Moseskitty:

Humans are not noted for their intelligence.

In the future, consider stinkbombing instead. A well-timed fart will chase away even the most devoted flea hunter.

And best of all, the woman will blame herself for having probed your tummy too hard.

To get out of your unfortunate prison, would you consider going on a hunger strike? Food is good, but there are times when going without has its own rewards.

I would not recommend China. Chopsticks are a bugger without opposable thumbs.

Sincerely,

Gigolokitty

PS: At least they left you the laptop. Evil!Troll is always taking mine away.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

My gosh! Are they even letting you out to eat, drink, and potty? This is beyond cruel and inhumane punishment! Send out an SOS on the laptop (and contact the media to pubiically shame them while you're at it)!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home