Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So the people have been locking me up in the bathroom when they are gone "Just in case". You know, if you didn't leave any laundry out, I wouldn't pee on it. Besides, I thought you didn't want me to do that on the carpet! I swear. These people, no gratitude.

So the man keeps telling me the I have to use the litterbox. that's what it's for, so on and so forth.

Fine. I showed him. I waited until he got in the shower and then let loose in the litterbox. And that smelled BAD. Overpowering the smell of soap in the shower.

No no, don't get mad. I was just using the litterbox like you said.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Moses, that was funny. It sounds like you are feeling much better. I hope that you are back to your sassy ole self real quick.

PS That Bay "B" that the people are talking about, yeah, it will cause some changes, but eventually it will mean lots of petting and more kitty love. Just be patient.

Mary Kay

11:25 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Like we cats need someone to tell us this! Do you tell him where & when to "go"?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

glad you're usin' the box, man, that could be bad news.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

I'm glad you are feeling better

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home