Friday, October 07, 2005

Mixed feelings

My people came back to get me from ebay boy's house. (I am going to miss that broadband connection) Theys tuffed me in the pet carrier and drove me home.

HOME! It's still there! There was no bomb! Actually they told me the bomb was just for hte buggies. I haven't found any yet, but I'm looking. They tend to be really crunchy after being dead a couple of days.

Yes it was so good to be home except....

THE FIRST THING THEY DID WAS GIVE ME A BATH!

I just had a bath a couple of weeks ago! I don't need another one!

I was good though. I didn't bite anyone. I figured it was a little too soon after being home to show my rage. Best to lull the people into a false sense of security.

And since it seems the people and I are on speaking terms again I'll discuss the fish names with them this weekend. Winners should be announced on Monday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Dear Moseskitty:

If you must be subjected to baths, insist on top-quality products. My fur is exceptionally soft after judicious use of the Evil!Troll's coconut shampoos.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

it sounds as if you've been goin' thru some tryin' times. you should probly just lay low and be glad you're home.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they bomb the bugs you may not find any, and if you do I would suggest you NOT eat them. I suggest a good nap and a tummy rub!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Thanks for coming to tell me happy birthday!!
Jeremy

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home