Friday, August 26, 2005

Something wierd happened yesterday. I couldn't get into my email. It won't accept my password or my answer to the security question. Strange. Well, if I've been the victem of identity theft, really, the jokes on the thief! I mean, what nefarious things could someone do with a kitty's email? go about harassing dogs? Plot the downfall of western society?

Wait, I already do that.

Anyhow, if you get email from moseskitty@angryforlife.com dated the 26th of August 2005 or later, it wasn't from me. My new email address is moseskitty1@angryforlife.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the rain got to it and messed it up some???!!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

How nasty. The same thing happened to Momma a few months back. She had an account from when she was in college and all of a sudden, her password and private info was wrong. She called them on it but they said she'd have to send a whole bunch of info to them to verify who she was... too much hassle for a free yahoo account.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

better keep a close watch on your credit cards. don't want a bunch of freeloaders using up your money!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. ice cream cone machine rental

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! convection rotisserie oven 2006 jeep commander hemi antidepressants and withdrawal 1992 bravada oldsmobile

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home