Monday, August 22, 2005

My man was watching a movie this weekend called The Crow. Naturally I watched with him. With a title like that it has to be good.

Well there were plenty of shots of a tasty looking bird, but I also noticed a pretty kitty in it. The kittly even had a Bible name like mine!

Afterwards the Man pulled out the book the movie is based on. There's lots more kitties in it. They are lik sidekicks to the hero.

I want to be a superhero sidekick! I could do the job REALLY well! I could distract the bad guys by biting thier ankles while the good guy clocks them!

I shoud get some pratice in.

There's the woman's ankle right now! Gotta go. bye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you're practicing, be careful not to put the bite too hard on the woman like Timmy did!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Hey Moses. I know you could do a good job, :::see picture of big Moses, little boat::: But, if you get in, see if you can reserve a spot for me. It sounds like fun!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home